Friday, January 30, 2009

Gramp-hog (Groundhog) Fun

Alec came home from pre-school with a craft he did for Groundhog Day. He kept calling it Gramphog instead of Groundhog. I wanted to get him on video saying it, but what I actually got on video was probably even funnier. Zachary got involved and made it into a PRODUCTION. I should have recorded the boys giggling hysterically after watching themselves on this video.

Boys. Everything turns into kicking, yelling, faking animal bites, and laughing.

3 comments:

Cara said...

AWESOME! I loved the video. Looks like you've got a budding reporter on your hands. I know you and I have talked about how much Alec and Austin are alike. Well here's another similarity. They both name things after themselves. We have serveral stuffed Austin's roaming around our house!

Sara said...

Hilarious!

Anonymous said...

too cute!

Good F words

Hey! Not all F words are bad. The best words in the world are family, fun, food, and fabulous! I'm challenging myself to expand my own appreciation of the fabulous F words out there. I'm starting a list of words that I'll eventually write about. Let me know if you think of another fun one.



Family ~ Father ~ Fast ~ Fanatic ~ Fanciest ~ Festive ~ Fanciful ~ Freedom ~ Friday ~ Flower ~ Flagrant ~ Fixable ~ Forceful ~ Forbidden ~ Foray ~ Foppish ~ Fledgling ~ Frappacino ... hmmm... maybe ?