Sunday, January 4, 2009

Family fun: Christmas in pictures #2

I've got about 250 photos from our Christmas travels. Yeah, I tend to get carried away. I remember when I convinced Mike that we would actually save money by purchasing a digital camera. "Honey," I said, "Just think how much money we'll save by not printing out all of those photos that aren't so great." Of course, when I used film in my camera, I only took two or three rolls of film on a trip. So. . . maybe 64 photos. Tops. Now I take about 250 and while I don't print them all, I usually find about 100 of them that are worth printing!


Anyway, I digress.


Today I want to show photos of my boys with their uncles and aunt. The first three pics are from my side of the family. Uncle Bo is my brother and Aunt Kristy is his wife. The last three pics are from Mike's side. Uncle Bud is Mike's brother..






















No comments:

Good F words

Hey! Not all F words are bad. The best words in the world are family, fun, food, and fabulous! I'm challenging myself to expand my own appreciation of the fabulous F words out there. I'm starting a list of words that I'll eventually write about. Let me know if you think of another fun one.



Family ~ Father ~ Fast ~ Fanatic ~ Fanciest ~ Festive ~ Fanciful ~ Freedom ~ Friday ~ Flower ~ Flagrant ~ Fixable ~ Forceful ~ Forbidden ~ Foray ~ Foppish ~ Fledgling ~ Frappacino ... hmmm... maybe ?