Thursday, January 22, 2009

From the mouth of my boy

Okay, my last post was somewhat depressing. But as the winds blow, so too all things change... blah blah and all that.

A few minutes ago I was in the kitchen putting together the ingredients for tonight's meatloaf. Alec was comfortably situated on his "throne" in the bathroom with a couple of books nearby to keep him out of trouble while doing the deed.

He suddenly screamed excitedly,"MOMMY! Mommy mommy mommy, come 'ere. Come 'ere!!"

I rinsed the onions off of my hands and went to check on him. He was looking down at his boy-parts with a huge grin on his face. "Look, look, look," he chanted in wonder. "My penis is GROWING! It's HUGE!" He smiled up at me and then nodded his head confidently. "I'm getting to be a very big boy."

What, I ask you, can you really say to that?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing like a good penis comment to brighten up a day!

~S.R.F.

Anonymous said...

I laughed. A lot. So help me.

-Different Anonymous Person

Cara said...

Never a dull moment!!! So funny!

Sara said...

Hilarious! All the fun comments I have to look forward to with Grant!

Good F words

Hey! Not all F words are bad. The best words in the world are family, fun, food, and fabulous! I'm challenging myself to expand my own appreciation of the fabulous F words out there. I'm starting a list of words that I'll eventually write about. Let me know if you think of another fun one.



Family ~ Father ~ Fast ~ Fanatic ~ Fanciest ~ Festive ~ Fanciful ~ Freedom ~ Friday ~ Flower ~ Flagrant ~ Fixable ~ Forceful ~ Forbidden ~ Foray ~ Foppish ~ Fledgling ~ Frappacino ... hmmm... maybe ?