Sunday, January 4, 2009

Farm: Christmas in pics #3

It's not a trip home without some time out at the farm. The boys always LOVE their time exploring the pasture and doing boy stuff with Poppa Jim: driving tractors, feeding cows, peeing in the barn. I always love my photos from the farm. There's something about the lighting that looks so crisp.


Climbing on the gates is a must-do. Seeing baby cows is also a highlight.






This is Alec with Otis, Dad's barn cat. Otis is a girl-cat named after the drunk on the old Andy Griffith show. She's a really sweet cat. The boys love her.



Look out! Alec is at the wheel.











Nothing like making shadow puppets on the hay bales. That is just good, clean fun.










Are you tired of my pictures yet? Hope not! I've got more coming soon.

No comments:

Good F words

Hey! Not all F words are bad. The best words in the world are family, fun, food, and fabulous! I'm challenging myself to expand my own appreciation of the fabulous F words out there. I'm starting a list of words that I'll eventually write about. Let me know if you think of another fun one.



Family ~ Father ~ Fast ~ Fanatic ~ Fanciest ~ Festive ~ Fanciful ~ Freedom ~ Friday ~ Flower ~ Flagrant ~ Fixable ~ Forceful ~ Forbidden ~ Foray ~ Foppish ~ Fledgling ~ Frappacino ... hmmm... maybe ?