Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Fever

Why do children run such high fevers?! Zach went to bed last night with the sniffles and woke this morning with those tell-tale spots of red on his pale cheeks and the glassy eyes that just scream "FEVER!" He was a good sport and went to class with me this morning. He sat quietly for almost two hours before whispering, "Mommy, I feel bad. Can we go home now?" His temp was 103 when we got home. Other than the fever and some snot, he has no other complaints. But he's cranky (understandably) and tired (he refuses to nap) and that makes me cranky and tired too.

I wonder what tomorrow will bring.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Yucky! I hope he feels better soon!

Sara said...

Fevers are the worst. Hope Z gets to feeling better!

Good F words

Hey! Not all F words are bad. The best words in the world are family, fun, food, and fabulous! I'm challenging myself to expand my own appreciation of the fabulous F words out there. I'm starting a list of words that I'll eventually write about. Let me know if you think of another fun one.



Family ~ Father ~ Fast ~ Fanatic ~ Fanciest ~ Festive ~ Fanciful ~ Freedom ~ Friday ~ Flower ~ Flagrant ~ Fixable ~ Forceful ~ Forbidden ~ Foray ~ Foppish ~ Fledgling ~ Frappacino ... hmmm... maybe ?