Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Frivolous, frugal, flashy, flip-flop fun!

This one is just too good to pass up for the Good F Words theme. Today I had to exchange a pair of Zach's shoes for a different size at Famous Footwear (more F words!). I made the exchange and the store clerk gave me a store coupon for 20% off any one item in the store, valid for one hour.


Soooo, Alec and I took a quick peek at the clearance racks. I found this pair of flops and tried them on. Alec said, "Wow, Mommy. Those are so SPAHHHKLY. And pink. You really need to buy them. They are good for girls." And frankly, what woman can argue when a little man tells her that she NEEDS to buy a new pair of shoes?


The great thing about these shoes, other than their ultimate comfort and cute factor, is that with the clearance price + the 20% discount, they were practically free!

5 comments:

Maria said...

OOOOHHHH those are too cute! I love practically free and cute stuff! What a fun day.

Kathryn said...

Fancy!

Sara said...

Love me some flip-flops!! Those are cute! Your toes look nice too!

Anonymous said...

Oh my Andrea!! Those are definitely flashy. Love it.

Tracy

Robin said...

Love them...and am jealous of your pedicure. I'm in need of one BIG TIME...preferably before the baby comes. :)

Good F words

Hey! Not all F words are bad. The best words in the world are family, fun, food, and fabulous! I'm challenging myself to expand my own appreciation of the fabulous F words out there. I'm starting a list of words that I'll eventually write about. Let me know if you think of another fun one.



Family ~ Father ~ Fast ~ Fanatic ~ Fanciest ~ Festive ~ Fanciful ~ Freedom ~ Friday ~ Flower ~ Flagrant ~ Fixable ~ Forceful ~ Forbidden ~ Foray ~ Foppish ~ Fledgling ~ Frappacino ... hmmm... maybe ?