Monday, June 22, 2009

Friends and Father's Day catch-up

We have one week left in this house. The movers will be here on Friday to begin our pack out. They will pack on Friday. They'll leave the house a mess with boxes and such everywhere all weekend and will return Monday to complete the boxing and wrapping. On Tuesday they'll load everything onto the truck and we'll be officially out of this house. Kind of insane around here lately, but I wanted to throw out a quick update before it gets even crazier!


We've been doing a lot of playtime with buddies. In the past week or so we've met friends for








bbq-ing and water balloon fun:
















putt-putt golfing:




















And for bowling (Don't you love Alec's form?):

































And for swimming:























Alec is the one wearing goggles:


















We're meeting more friends on Wednesday for a picnic and playtime at a nearby state park. Should be fun!

Sunday was, as you know, Fathers' Day. Mike enjoyed his Starbucks gift card and "message in a bottle" from the boys and I got him a cool new shirt. Mike is such a sweet daddy. I love seeing him interact with our boys. They've certainly got the most tender-hearted and kindest father I know.


















1 comment:

Maria said...

Moving is a crazy daunting task...soon it will be done! We will sure miss you.

p.s. that red outfit looks good on Z!

Good F words

Hey! Not all F words are bad. The best words in the world are family, fun, food, and fabulous! I'm challenging myself to expand my own appreciation of the fabulous F words out there. I'm starting a list of words that I'll eventually write about. Let me know if you think of another fun one.



Family ~ Father ~ Fast ~ Fanatic ~ Fanciest ~ Festive ~ Fanciful ~ Freedom ~ Friday ~ Flower ~ Flagrant ~ Fixable ~ Forceful ~ Forbidden ~ Foray ~ Foppish ~ Fledgling ~ Frappacino ... hmmm... maybe ?