Friday, May 22, 2009

Fresh locks

Well, I went for the short 'do this morning. By the way, for anyone in P.O. looking for a stylist, I LOVE Marlo at M&M in Manchester. She's sweet and did a nice job today. The cut is good. She respected the nature of the beast in dealing with curly hair! She straightened it for me and then, of course, as soon as I got home I had to wash it and play with it. Per Kathryn's request, photos are below.

Today is a 1/2 day of school for Zachary so Alec and I are about to head back to the school and get big brother. It's gorgeous today so I think we'll stay out and play for awhile.

Does anyone have fun plans for the long weekend?






6 comments:

Sara said...

CUTSY TOOTSY! Love it! Short hair suits you perfectly. And I like it curly and straight. YAY for a good haircut!

Maria said...

Lovely! Great hair, that is fun to see it straight. I think I look like a boy with short hair, you look really stylish.

Kathryn said...

I love it! Looks very chic - good choice!

The Varner Family said...

I love the hair and you have so many options with it! You look great!

Alma Mcve said...

CUTE! I think that haircut fits you really well! It's a keeper! I love your hair straight too! What does the hubby think of it?

Robin said...

Either way looks fab! You were made for short hair (wish I could say the same for myself!!).

Love the band story; I bet Daddy was thrilled with his #1 fan busting up on stage. :)

RAK

Good F words

Hey! Not all F words are bad. The best words in the world are family, fun, food, and fabulous! I'm challenging myself to expand my own appreciation of the fabulous F words out there. I'm starting a list of words that I'll eventually write about. Let me know if you think of another fun one.



Family ~ Father ~ Fast ~ Fanatic ~ Fanciest ~ Festive ~ Fanciful ~ Freedom ~ Friday ~ Flower ~ Flagrant ~ Fixable ~ Forceful ~ Forbidden ~ Foray ~ Foppish ~ Fledgling ~ Frappacino ... hmmm... maybe ?