Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas

Friends,

Tonight I post from San Saba, Texas ~ home to my mother- and father-in-law. My children are snuggly tucked into the hide-a-bed in the office. The stockings are hung, the prayers are said, the pajamas are on. And Zachary is still awake. . . just almost beside himself with anticipation. What an exciting time for children (and their parents). I love it. And I love Santa.

Our prayers tonight included Zach's request that Santa be kept safe while Alec's two cents were that we should have cupcakes for Jesus and tell Him happy birthday. They are so very precious, my children. I am so thankful for them. And I am thankful for you!

So from my family to yours, have a blessed Christmas. May God bless you and may Santa fill your stocking with things that will make you smile.

With love,
Andrea

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

I love the wish of cupcakes for Jesus. That sounds like a great PR campaign! Hope you and your family had a blessed holiday, Andrea!

Good F words

Hey! Not all F words are bad. The best words in the world are family, fun, food, and fabulous! I'm challenging myself to expand my own appreciation of the fabulous F words out there. I'm starting a list of words that I'll eventually write about. Let me know if you think of another fun one.



Family ~ Father ~ Fast ~ Fanatic ~ Fanciest ~ Festive ~ Fanciful ~ Freedom ~ Friday ~ Flower ~ Flagrant ~ Fixable ~ Forceful ~ Forbidden ~ Foray ~ Foppish ~ Fledgling ~ Frappacino ... hmmm... maybe ?