Friday, December 12, 2008

Festive Function: "Forty Winks 'Til Christmas"




















Last night Zach enjoyed the limelight in "Forty Winks 'Til Christmas," a musical play in which he commanded the role of the red Christmas gift under the tree. The funny thing is that I didn't realize, until we were actually there watching the festive function, that he would be front and center on the stage the entire time. There were about 120 kids involved: first and second graders. Zach was one of about eight that spent the entire time on the stage. He only had one short, little line to speak, but he spoke it well! He had a ball. And he was so very cute. He's the third one from the left in the clip below.

































Zach, Easton, Luke (buddies from church and school). Aren't they so handsome?!

2 comments:

Robin said...

So cute! Looks like your little man was a star. Also appears that your school's production kicked ours' butt (could I have said that in a more confusion way?). :)

RAK

Kathryn said...

He's a star! Looks like he was a pro on stage!

Good F words

Hey! Not all F words are bad. The best words in the world are family, fun, food, and fabulous! I'm challenging myself to expand my own appreciation of the fabulous F words out there. I'm starting a list of words that I'll eventually write about. Let me know if you think of another fun one.



Family ~ Father ~ Fast ~ Fanatic ~ Fanciest ~ Festive ~ Fanciful ~ Freedom ~ Friday ~ Flower ~ Flagrant ~ Fixable ~ Forceful ~ Forbidden ~ Foray ~ Foppish ~ Fledgling ~ Frappacino ... hmmm... maybe ?