Sunday, November 23, 2008

Hunter Update

I wanted to post a quick update for those of you joining me in prayer for sweet little Hunter. This morning at church our preacher read a note from Hunter's mom, Jaymi. She said that the chemo was giving him occasional bouts of nausea and is making him very tired. But they received very good news this past week based on some tests (I have no details on what types of tests were run). The doctors are saying now that Hunter has a 95% chance of full recovery from this disease. I think that sounds very encouraging.

Jaymi and Rob have rented a little apartment right near Children's Hospital so that someone can always be right there with their little guy. I know that this must be taking a toll on them. I cannot even imagine it, frankly. I just know that when one of my guys has a bad cold, my world turns inside out. I ask for your prayers for Rob and Jaymi that God will give them energy and peace.

I'll continue to post updates as I receive them.

No comments:

Good F words

Hey! Not all F words are bad. The best words in the world are family, fun, food, and fabulous! I'm challenging myself to expand my own appreciation of the fabulous F words out there. I'm starting a list of words that I'll eventually write about. Let me know if you think of another fun one.



Family ~ Father ~ Fast ~ Fanatic ~ Fanciest ~ Festive ~ Fanciful ~ Freedom ~ Friday ~ Flower ~ Flagrant ~ Fixable ~ Forceful ~ Forbidden ~ Foray ~ Foppish ~ Fledgling ~ Frappacino ... hmmm... maybe ?