Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Facebook



So I've been on Facebook for a few months now and, for the most part, I think it's a fun little thing that I simply don't have enough time to indulge in. But one very cool thing that I've found on Facebook are old friends from high school, college, and summer camps. Mike and I met at Camp Blue Haven in 1995. Facebook gave me back my friend Chad, another CBH counselor from '95. Chad just finished scanning about 200+ photos and posting them online for the other CBH Facebook folks to view. Mike and I have had a blast looking through all of those old pictures today. I thought it would be fun to post a few of them here. I'm always posting pics of our kids. Here are a few of us. And man, do we look like kids. If only I could still squeeze into those clothes. Sigh.




Chad, Jay, and Mike

My long lost friend Eric

The counselors: Can you find me?







3 comments:

Kathryn said...

It's crazy to look back at college photos, isn't it? We all look so YOUNG! When we visted HU a few weeks ago, I couldn't get over how little everyone looked. When did they start letting 12 years olds in college?! :)

You look just as happy and beautiful now, Andrea!

Sara said...

Yep ya'll look kids! I think the same things when I look at our wedding pictures...man we looked young!

FB is definitely fun for reconnecting with old friends. It can be addicting though!!

Chad said...

I'm really glad you enjoyed the pics. It makes me happy to share. Did you look at them with the info on? Because I put some stories in there, but didn't tell anyone that's how you see them.

Good F words

Hey! Not all F words are bad. The best words in the world are family, fun, food, and fabulous! I'm challenging myself to expand my own appreciation of the fabulous F words out there. I'm starting a list of words that I'll eventually write about. Let me know if you think of another fun one.



Family ~ Father ~ Fast ~ Fanatic ~ Fanciest ~ Festive ~ Fanciful ~ Freedom ~ Friday ~ Flower ~ Flagrant ~ Fixable ~ Forceful ~ Forbidden ~ Foray ~ Foppish ~ Fledgling ~ Frappacino ... hmmm... maybe ?