Thursday, May 1, 2008

Fun in the sun.

It doesn't happen very often here, in the Pacific Northwest that is. Alec and I shared an all-too-rare sunny morning yesterday. It was beautiful. Sunny but with a brisk breeze. We went to a park near our house and were blessed with the sight of about fifteen tiny baby ducklings running along after a very protective Mama duck.

Of course, about two hours after our morning sun it started raining. But when one lives in this part of the country, one learns to grab the good weather while it lasts.

Enjoy the pictures of my youngest. It was a sweet, sweet morning for the two of us.






3 comments:

Cara said...

I like your new blog layout. So glad you got some sunny weather. It's amazing how weather effects mood. What a fun day it looks like you both had.

Sara said...

Atleast you got some outside time...I am hoping to do that today as well. Alec is really a little boy now.

Maria R. said...

What a fun morning. Alec's smile is great. I am so glad you are blogging now. I like to catch up with my sissies this way.

Oh and what a handsome bunch of boys you got there. Tell Mike I said hello.

Good F words

Hey! Not all F words are bad. The best words in the world are family, fun, food, and fabulous! I'm challenging myself to expand my own appreciation of the fabulous F words out there. I'm starting a list of words that I'll eventually write about. Let me know if you think of another fun one.



Family ~ Father ~ Fast ~ Fanatic ~ Fanciest ~ Festive ~ Fanciful ~ Freedom ~ Friday ~ Flower ~ Flagrant ~ Fixable ~ Forceful ~ Forbidden ~ Foray ~ Foppish ~ Fledgling ~ Frappacino ... hmmm... maybe ?