Saturday, June 4, 2011

Final day of 4th grade/kindergarten

I'm about two weeks late with this particular post: Last Day of School. I'm sad that Alec won't be a kindergartener next year, and I'm sad that Zach will be in his last year of elementary school next year. It will be a milestone year for both of them come fall: 5th and 1st grades.

This was the smiling, oh-so-happy duo on their final day of school, May 25, 2011.

Below is a picture of the boys with our pretty new car (Mazda 5) parked on our pretty new driveway. And because I always like to see the changes that have taken place between August and May, the first picture is from the last day of school, and the second picture is from the first day. Alec has grown quite a bit!





1 comment:

The Varner Family said...

Love the pretty new car! What handsome boys you have! Yeah for summer!

Good F words

Hey! Not all F words are bad. The best words in the world are family, fun, food, and fabulous! I'm challenging myself to expand my own appreciation of the fabulous F words out there. I'm starting a list of words that I'll eventually write about. Let me know if you think of another fun one.



Family ~ Father ~ Fast ~ Fanatic ~ Fanciest ~ Festive ~ Fanciful ~ Freedom ~ Friday ~ Flower ~ Flagrant ~ Fixable ~ Forceful ~ Forbidden ~ Foray ~ Foppish ~ Fledgling ~ Frappacino ... hmmm... maybe ?