Thursday, June 9, 2011

First Grader-to-be

Alec was promoted out of kindergarten in May. (I'm behind on my blogging.) He had a very good year with Mrs. Todd. I was honestly worried about Alec attending an all-day kindergarten waaaayyyy back in August when he began. Thankfully, he adjusted beautifully and enjoyed school. Of course, I missed him and continued to wish that school days were shorter. I like that my boys go to school, but I do wish that their school day ended at 2 instead of at 3. I've always wished that. Of course, now that we're in the middle of 100 degree weather in June with no school to go to... Hmmm, maybe that school thing wasn't so bad after all.

Anyway, I digress. This is my little man as he arrived on the gym floor with his classmates.

















This is Alec getting his hug from the principal. I thought it was sweet that she hugged them. :) I know the 4th graders didn't get hugs from the principal!

















This is Alec with his sweet teacher and with his certificate.





























Why oh why must they grow up so fast?!

No comments:

Good F words

Hey! Not all F words are bad. The best words in the world are family, fun, food, and fabulous! I'm challenging myself to expand my own appreciation of the fabulous F words out there. I'm starting a list of words that I'll eventually write about. Let me know if you think of another fun one.



Family ~ Father ~ Fast ~ Fanatic ~ Fanciest ~ Festive ~ Fanciful ~ Freedom ~ Friday ~ Flower ~ Flagrant ~ Fixable ~ Forceful ~ Forbidden ~ Foray ~ Foppish ~ Fledgling ~ Frappacino ... hmmm... maybe ?