Saturday, June 11, 2011

Family... and Action Figures


The boys and I went to Oklahoma a couple of weeks ago to check on Dad and spend time there. I worry about my Dad constantly. His health just is not what I want it to be. But that's an entirely different post. He loved having the boys with him, and was as silly as ever with them.



We also drove over to Pauls Valley to the Toy and Action Figure Museum. This is a fun way to pass an hour on a hot, hot summer day when we're home. The Museum has toys of all shapes and sizes.

Army guys...

Harry Potter...


Spiderman...
(Alec thought the Spiderman undies were HILARIOUS.)


Star Wars scary bug thingy...




And walls and walls and walls of superheroes.



Family and action figures. Really, what more does a boy need?












1 comment:

Robin said...

Andrea,

I enjoyed the chance to catch up a little bit on your blog today. Hope you guys are having a great Summer...your boys are SO BIG. Like I needed to remind you, right? Such sweet guys.

Hugs,
Robin

Good F words

Hey! Not all F words are bad. The best words in the world are family, fun, food, and fabulous! I'm challenging myself to expand my own appreciation of the fabulous F words out there. I'm starting a list of words that I'll eventually write about. Let me know if you think of another fun one.



Family ~ Father ~ Fast ~ Fanatic ~ Fanciest ~ Festive ~ Fanciful ~ Freedom ~ Friday ~ Flower ~ Flagrant ~ Fixable ~ Forceful ~ Forbidden ~ Foray ~ Foppish ~ Fledgling ~ Frappacino ... hmmm... maybe ?