Friday, June 10, 2011

Fourth Grade Is OVER!

This post makes me a little bit sad. Zach will be in fifth grade in the fall. It will be his last year in elementary school. That makes me more than a little anxious and more than a lot bewildered. How the heck did my little Zachy become a 10 year old with a pack of buddies, an ipod, a love for Harry Potter and a spankin' ability to play piano?! I feel like I could close my eyes, turn around, and find a 2 year old blondie with a whole slew of Thomas the Tank Engine trains lined up beside him.

My big guy was the only boy in his fourth grade class who got all A's on his report card all year long. Smarty pants. Mr. Marks only had one girl and one boy with all As. This is Z getting that academic award:




















And this is Zach receiving the Citizen Award.














































And this is my guy with his pack of school friends. Zach has been blessed with a lot of buddies.


No comments:

Good F words

Hey! Not all F words are bad. The best words in the world are family, fun, food, and fabulous! I'm challenging myself to expand my own appreciation of the fabulous F words out there. I'm starting a list of words that I'll eventually write about. Let me know if you think of another fun one.



Family ~ Father ~ Fast ~ Fanatic ~ Fanciest ~ Festive ~ Fanciful ~ Freedom ~ Friday ~ Flower ~ Flagrant ~ Fixable ~ Forceful ~ Forbidden ~ Foray ~ Foppish ~ Fledgling ~ Frappacino ... hmmm... maybe ?