Saturday, May 21, 2011

Piano Forte

Zachary performed in his spring piano recital this afternoon. He is such a performer, and it never fails to amaze me how well he does when on stage. He's never nervous...never. He seems to just enjoy the moment, and he truly rises to the occasion. I love it! I'm a proud, proud mama.












This is his performance:






He played "Hedwig's Theme" from Harry Potter. His piano teacher, Mr. Anthony, was very pleased with Zach's performance. Zach and Anthony do a lot of talking during their lessons. They both love Harry Potter, and they both love dogs. Anthony said that the owner of Bartlett Music Academy was very complimentary of Zach, saying that Z "had an amazing musical instinct." I agree wholeheartedly! This is Zach with Anthony.
















I love my sweet, wonderful, musical Zachary Thomas Bishop!





1 comment:

lml said...

Zach, Aunt Lida is very proud of you also. Wow! Wish I could have been there to hear you in person.
Love to all the Bishops.

Good F words

Hey! Not all F words are bad. The best words in the world are family, fun, food, and fabulous! I'm challenging myself to expand my own appreciation of the fabulous F words out there. I'm starting a list of words that I'll eventually write about. Let me know if you think of another fun one.



Family ~ Father ~ Fast ~ Fanatic ~ Fanciest ~ Festive ~ Fanciful ~ Freedom ~ Friday ~ Flower ~ Flagrant ~ Fixable ~ Forceful ~ Forbidden ~ Foray ~ Foppish ~ Fledgling ~ Frappacino ... hmmm... maybe ?