Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Funny Alec-isms

When Mike picked up Alec from Bible class on Sunday, Alec's teachers were giggling over something Alec had done in class. They explained that Alec had been given the "role" of Jesus in their reenactment of the story of Jesus falling asleep in the boat while the apostles were scared of the storm. So Alec (as Jesus) was laying in the boat sleeping. When the other "apostles" woke him up because they were scared of the storm, Alec (as Jesus) yelled, "Hey! I didn't get enough sleep last night!"

Yesterday, Alec was talking to my dad on the phone. For those of you who don't know my dad, he is primarily bald with the little fringe of hair around the back. Alec said, "Poppa Jim, I'm going to be like you when I grow up, and I'm going to shave the hair on my head. But I'm going to leave the little bit around the back just like yours!"


My silly Alec Michael.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Those are hilarious. I laughed out loud. Love it!

Good F words

Hey! Not all F words are bad. The best words in the world are family, fun, food, and fabulous! I'm challenging myself to expand my own appreciation of the fabulous F words out there. I'm starting a list of words that I'll eventually write about. Let me know if you think of another fun one.



Family ~ Father ~ Fast ~ Fanatic ~ Fanciest ~ Festive ~ Fanciful ~ Freedom ~ Friday ~ Flower ~ Flagrant ~ Fixable ~ Forceful ~ Forbidden ~ Foray ~ Foppish ~ Fledgling ~ Frappacino ... hmmm... maybe ?