Thursday, January 14, 2010

Following Mom

I've been organizing pictures this week and I was struck by something. One year ago my mom was able to walk unassisted and talk fairly coherently. The pictures show it better than I can describe.





Dec. 2009






July 2009----------------------------------------------------------------------





---------------------------------------------------------------------

March 2009



Dec. 2008------------------------------------------------------------------------


One year's time, 365 days. How can this disease be so awful?

4 comments:

Jenna said...

Praying for you and your family.

The Varner Family said...

Oh Andrea....it just breaks my heart! I continue to be so inspired by your dad's love and dedication to your mom. I can't imagine how hard it must be for your whole family! It is such an evil disease and I can't believe at how it moves at such an aggresive speed. Please know that we would do anything to help you all out and I will continue to pray for you all!

Maria said...

So sorry. So much we don't understand on earth. Praying for you and your family.

Robin said...

So, so sorry. I will keep prayingn for all of you!

RAK

Good F words

Hey! Not all F words are bad. The best words in the world are family, fun, food, and fabulous! I'm challenging myself to expand my own appreciation of the fabulous F words out there. I'm starting a list of words that I'll eventually write about. Let me know if you think of another fun one.



Family ~ Father ~ Fast ~ Fanatic ~ Fanciest ~ Festive ~ Fanciful ~ Freedom ~ Friday ~ Flower ~ Flagrant ~ Fixable ~ Forceful ~ Forbidden ~ Foray ~ Foppish ~ Fledgling ~ Frappacino ... hmmm... maybe ?