Monday, March 16, 2009

From Alec comes fun and insight


Alec and I just did an "interview." Cara and Sara gave me this idea. Thanks girls!


1.What is something Mommy always says to you? “You say, 'Go to your room,' when I’m being ugly. And when toys are broken you say you’ll fix it.”

2. What makes mom happy? “Not peeing on the toilet and floor.” (We just had issues with his 'aim' this morning.)

3. What makes Mommy sad? “Not giving you hugs and kisses.”

4. How does your mom make you laugh? “Silly Mommy tricks, like the jokes you tell.”

5. What was your mom like as a child? “You were like a little girl. You looked like an alien (giggle, giggle).”

6. How old is your mom? “I think. . . 20.” (Sigh. If only.)

7. How tall is your mom? “Like taller than a space alien.”

8. What is her favorite thing to do? “Playing blocks, cooking.”

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? “Do your work: grading papers and doing e-mail.”

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? He laughed as though that were hysterically funny and then said, “You can’t be famous if you have kids!”

11. What is your mom really good at? “Grading papers and ‘innertaining’ kids.”

12. What is your mom not very good at? “Cooking.” (ouch.)

13. What does your mom do for a job? “I don’t know. You teached a class.”

14.What is your mom's favorite food? “Enchilada, green beans, cake.” (He made me hungry!)

15.What makes you proud of your mom? “Just of being silly with Zachary and me.”

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? “Uniqua.” (Backyardigans)

17. What do you and your mom do together? “We play blocks. We read.”

18. How are you and your mom the same? “We have dimples. Our eyes are blue.”

19. How are you and your mom different? “You don’t like video games.”

20. How do you know your mom loves you? “Oh, a’cause you just do love me.”

21. What does your mom like most about your dad? “A’cause he takes the trash out.”

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? “To Safeway, a’cause it has all the good food.”

2 comments:

Sara said...

Ha! So your favorite thing to do is cook, but you aren't very good at it...hmmmm....You got a quirky little man!

Alma Mcve said...

Haha! That was very fun! It's always entertaining to listen to kids speak their minds! I always laugh about the stories my family tells me about the things I said when I was little. I'm sure you'll have lots of funny stories to tell Alec when he's all grown up someday:) That was a neat little interview!

Good F words

Hey! Not all F words are bad. The best words in the world are family, fun, food, and fabulous! I'm challenging myself to expand my own appreciation of the fabulous F words out there. I'm starting a list of words that I'll eventually write about. Let me know if you think of another fun one.



Family ~ Father ~ Fast ~ Fanatic ~ Fanciest ~ Festive ~ Fanciful ~ Freedom ~ Friday ~ Flower ~ Flagrant ~ Fixable ~ Forceful ~ Forbidden ~ Foray ~ Foppish ~ Fledgling ~ Frappacino ... hmmm... maybe ?