Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Fantastic Seuss

My boy Zachary won the Dr. Seuss Birthday Poster Contest for the second year in a row! Last week we headed up to the school to see his poster on display and to join in the Dr. Seuss day festivities. I know I'm a BIT partial to my own child, but I thought his poster was AWESOME! He wanted to do something three dimensional and chose Hop on Pop for his inspiration. It is kind of hard to see in the pictures, but the children hopping on their pop are actually springing off of the page. It turned out to be VERY cute. Yay Zach!











5 comments:

Kathryn said...

Yay for Zachary!

Sara said...

Wow..Z's got some artistic skills. I had no idea he could draw as well. Very cool! Tell him "congrats!"

Cara said...

yay Zach!

Robin said...

Completely adorable. LOVE Hop on Pop and how Zachary captured the action. You have such creative boys!!

RAK

Drew Stapp said...

I just wish I could write words! I can't imagine being able to draw. :)

Good F words

Hey! Not all F words are bad. The best words in the world are family, fun, food, and fabulous! I'm challenging myself to expand my own appreciation of the fabulous F words out there. I'm starting a list of words that I'll eventually write about. Let me know if you think of another fun one.



Family ~ Father ~ Fast ~ Fanatic ~ Fanciest ~ Festive ~ Fanciful ~ Freedom ~ Friday ~ Flower ~ Flagrant ~ Fixable ~ Forceful ~ Forbidden ~ Foray ~ Foppish ~ Fledgling ~ Frappacino ... hmmm... maybe ?