Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day


My two boys are incredibly blessed. They have a truly wonderful daddy.


Mike is so much more patient than I am. And he's the dad who comes home from work ready to play. Lightsabers? Sure. Legos? You got it. Cars? Definitely. All those things that I don't particularly love to do... Mike takes care of in the playing department. He's fun and funny and very loving. He also sings with them, prays with them, reads to them. He wipes noses and bottoms and all the other things that men don't enjoy doing. He sacrifices so much for our family and for that, I am truly thankful.


He is a wonderful example of what a godly father should be! Happy Father's Day to my hubby and to all the daddies today.

2 comments:

Cara said...

What a great daddy. Those boys will have awsome memories of those play times together.

Sara said...

Why do all daddies like to play with lightsabers!! Thank goodness they can stand playing Star Wars for long periods of time.

Good F words

Hey! Not all F words are bad. The best words in the world are family, fun, food, and fabulous! I'm challenging myself to expand my own appreciation of the fabulous F words out there. I'm starting a list of words that I'll eventually write about. Let me know if you think of another fun one.



Family ~ Father ~ Fast ~ Fanatic ~ Fanciest ~ Festive ~ Fanciful ~ Freedom ~ Friday ~ Flower ~ Flagrant ~ Fixable ~ Forceful ~ Forbidden ~ Foray ~ Foppish ~ Fledgling ~ Frappacino ... hmmm... maybe ?