Tuesday, November 23, 2010

F...ummm.. hmm (family has been done way too much) *Sigh*

Well, this post is kind of anticlimactic after the awesomeness of the big 2-0-0. I guess life goes on though, right?

This is the week of Thanksgiving, and I have so much to be thankful for this year. God is truly good. He blesses me daily.

Mike's parents left yesterday after a nice weekend visit. We enjoyed seeing "Santa Vs. the Snowman" on the IMAX screen at the Pink Palace. We also did the tour of trees there and the boys saw Santa. It was a fun day. That Santa at the Pink Palace was the real deal, too. Even Zachary thought so. He was no mall-fake Santa.

Anyway, tomorrow we head to Wynnewood for a Thanksgiving visit. I'm picking up a Honeybaked Ham and my sister-in-law is doing the turkey for us this year. I've definitely got the easier end of the deal.

Happy Thanksgiving, dear readers!



No comments:

Good F words

Hey! Not all F words are bad. The best words in the world are family, fun, food, and fabulous! I'm challenging myself to expand my own appreciation of the fabulous F words out there. I'm starting a list of words that I'll eventually write about. Let me know if you think of another fun one.



Family ~ Father ~ Fast ~ Fanatic ~ Fanciest ~ Festive ~ Fanciful ~ Freedom ~ Friday ~ Flower ~ Flagrant ~ Fixable ~ Forceful ~ Forbidden ~ Foray ~ Foppish ~ Fledgling ~ Frappacino ... hmmm... maybe ?