Friday, November 5, 2010

Found: Heartbreakingly Sweet Old Photos

This morning I've been looking for old pictures for a school project that Zach is working on. I spent a lot more time than I'd planned because, in the process, I kept running across pictures of Mom. Had to take several crying breaks. These are some of my favorites. Why can't she still be like this? I hate Alzheimers.
This first one is especially precious because it also has my sweet Grandma Hollie and my Auntie Sue-Sue in it.












I miss my mom. I want to argue with her again.

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

I'm so sorry, my friend. But I'm so thankful for the memories you have of the good days with your mom, and the promise that we have that she'll be whole in body and spirit in heaven. Thinking of you!

Good F words

Hey! Not all F words are bad. The best words in the world are family, fun, food, and fabulous! I'm challenging myself to expand my own appreciation of the fabulous F words out there. I'm starting a list of words that I'll eventually write about. Let me know if you think of another fun one.



Family ~ Father ~ Fast ~ Fanatic ~ Fanciest ~ Festive ~ Fanciful ~ Freedom ~ Friday ~ Flower ~ Flagrant ~ Fixable ~ Forceful ~ Forbidden ~ Foray ~ Foppish ~ Fledgling ~ Frappacino ... hmmm... maybe ?