Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Fact: Zach is Awesome

Today was the third grade award ceremony at Zachary's elementary school. He received the President's Honor Roll medal, which is awarded to students who make all As for three consecutive grading periods. He also received the Citizenship award. While these two awards were great, the BIG award was the Best All Around Boy award and my boy received that one as well! Yay for Zachary! Above: Zachary with teacher Mrs. Nelson and the Best all Around Girl, Channing.

Above: Zach with his super proud daddy.


No comments:

Good F words

Hey! Not all F words are bad. The best words in the world are family, fun, food, and fabulous! I'm challenging myself to expand my own appreciation of the fabulous F words out there. I'm starting a list of words that I'll eventually write about. Let me know if you think of another fun one.



Family ~ Father ~ Fast ~ Fanatic ~ Fanciest ~ Festive ~ Fanciful ~ Freedom ~ Friday ~ Flower ~ Flagrant ~ Fixable ~ Forceful ~ Forbidden ~ Foray ~ Foppish ~ Fledgling ~ Frappacino ... hmmm... maybe ?