Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Fiction: "Super Kitty" by Alec

My boy Alec has written his first book. He's always telling us "Super Kitty" stories and I decided he needed to get one of them down on paper for prosperity. I'm going to post photos of his book, even though they are a bit fuzzy. The words are his; I only acted as a scribe. The illustrations are also his. I think it's very clever, especially considering the author can't actually read or write yet. :-)




Once upon a time...
A kitty changed into Super Kitty!

She needed a cape. She got her cape at the cape factory. (This is my favorite line.)



A bad guy stole ice cream from Cloud the dog. Super Kitty tickled the bad guy and got Cloud's ice cream back.








Super Kitty saw a monkey in trouble. He lost his balloons. She caught the balloons and gave them back to him.


It had been a long day so Super Kitty flew home to be with her boy Alec.






Super Kitty and Alec were best friends. They lived happily ever after.



The end.
Or perhaps I should say, "To be continued." Alec says the next installment will be called "Super Kitty Goes to School."

4 comments:

Cara said...

That boy takes after his momma! What a writer!

Maria said...

so cute. I would love to take the kids to visit a cape factory. sounds fun.

Andrea said...

Maria, you find the factory and we'll go together!

Alma Mcve said...

That's adorable! Maybe he'll grow up and write children's stories and be like his mom!

Good F words

Hey! Not all F words are bad. The best words in the world are family, fun, food, and fabulous! I'm challenging myself to expand my own appreciation of the fabulous F words out there. I'm starting a list of words that I'll eventually write about. Let me know if you think of another fun one.



Family ~ Father ~ Fast ~ Fanatic ~ Fanciest ~ Festive ~ Fanciful ~ Freedom ~ Friday ~ Flower ~ Flagrant ~ Fixable ~ Forceful ~ Forbidden ~ Foray ~ Foppish ~ Fledgling ~ Frappacino ... hmmm... maybe ?