Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Fairy - "tooF" - and Alecisms and a Zach story






This is going to be a veritable hodge-podge of a blog. Buckle up and hang on because I'm not going to worry too much about transitions!

*The tooth fairy made a visit Sunday night. Zach lost a top front tooth. I love these toothless pictures.
*Alec has this lisp. He told his daddy a "Super Kitty" story about lava octopusses that swim in the water. (Super Kitty is an Alec creation who is a cat superhero. She defeats all kinds of monsters and creates much mayhem on a daily basis.) Alec's story went something like this:
And den Thuper Kitty thaw da lava octoputhes in da water and den Thuper Kitty defeated da lava octoputhes!
*Today he was with Ms. Renee, his babysitter and she was trying to get him to finish his ham and cheese sandwich. She said something like, "You better eat it so you can be big and strong." Alec's reply was, "Welllll, I ate half of it so I can be big. And I'm already strong (th-trong)!"
*Zach came home telling me about this thing they did in school today where they took each letter of their names and then wrote a word about themselves based on that letter. I cannot remember what this is called. Anyway, he was telling me what he wrote about himself. For example, he put "Zarda snake" for Z, because that's his favorite snake. And he put "Amazing reader" for A, because he is an amazing reader. He got to the second A in his name and said the word he put was "Antelligent!" There was a moment of confused silence before it registered. He meant intelligent. I found the humor quite ironic.

5 comments:

Robin said...

Your boys are so stinkin' clever! Not that I am one bit surprised. :) The toothless smile is awesome. Totally frame-worthy.

Maria said...

I love the antelligent part. THAT is funny. He is so smart. What a sweet boy you have.

Alma Mcve said...

How adorable! I love reading all your stories about your boys! They are so entertaining!

Antelligent said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Antelligent said...

A great story! somewhat similar to mine! . . .your boys are ANTelligent : - )

Good F words

Hey! Not all F words are bad. The best words in the world are family, fun, food, and fabulous! I'm challenging myself to expand my own appreciation of the fabulous F words out there. I'm starting a list of words that I'll eventually write about. Let me know if you think of another fun one.



Family ~ Father ~ Fast ~ Fanatic ~ Fanciest ~ Festive ~ Fanciful ~ Freedom ~ Friday ~ Flower ~ Flagrant ~ Fixable ~ Forceful ~ Forbidden ~ Foray ~ Foppish ~ Fledgling ~ Frappacino ... hmmm... maybe ?