Saturday, January 7, 2012

Fantastic Family Fun: Disneyworld Post 1

Alec and I right before we got in the car to leave for Disneyworld.
Two super excited boys!
Fantastic Family Fun: Post #1

We began our drive to Orlando on December 17.  After about a year of planning and talking about it, I think the boys were in that place where surreal and real merge.  Alec couldn't believe that the time had FINALLY arrived.  We drove a little more than half-way and spent the night in Georgia.  On Sunday, December 18, we checked into our Coronado Springs Resort hotel in the afternoon and a few hours later we entered Magic Kingdom for the first time.  We had tickets to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party, which began when regular park hours ended.


My sweeties with me in front of the castle.
I debated on whether we should spend the extra money on those tickets, and I am SO glad that we splurged.  It was such a great first look at Disneyworld.  Crowds were not bad, plus we got to see the parade and the park all lit up at night.  It was great!
Our first Disney Activity was the Christmas Party on Dec 18th.  We arrived in the park at about 5 p.m.
This was the response when we arrived at Magic Kingdom.
My wonderful boys.
Our first show was Mickey's PhilHarmagic.  LOVED it.  Zach was trying to look tough, but he loved it too.  :)

We did the Haunted Mansion AT NIGHT, and I was a bit concerned about how Alec would handle the scariness.  He did great, and actually told me to take this picture.

This was our first ride.  Can you tell that Zach is a wee bit excited?

The parade was AMAZING.  I loved it!

Who can resist the seven little people?

Love those kiddos.

Pretty.



End of day one.  This was taken by Alec.  It is one of my favorite pictures!


12 comments:

friv 3 said...

The next moment, and family smiles and memories can bring, we all remember and want to keep.

Unknown said...

Amazing .. Thanks for giving me the useful information. I think I need it!
happy wheels demo | friv | happy wheels game

Outrageous Crest House Cleaning Services said...

Nice photos.

Unknown said...

I think all photos here was memorable to you..thats why i'm glad to see all of this...



Outrageous Camelot Kona Charters

Unknown said...

Very best articles, I'm happy to see it, Beautiful nice and useful! Thank you very much.

Outrageous Maui Wedding Package

Unknown said...

Nice article, thanks for the information. You give me some idea's. I will bookmark for next reference.

Inflow Comm San Diego Shoretel Vendor

Unknown said...

Amazing blog post as always! I am very glad to see your post, I located what I was in search of here. Thank you!

Inflow Comm Atlanta Shoretel

Unknown said...

Keep always smile,Enjoy and be happy.

Outrageous Shoretel Support

william said...

having fun and bonding together with your family is the best. thanks for sharing this
Surprised at BlackCloud Dodge Clutches

CNC Router Software said...

I feel happy for happy people.

leocross said...

very awesome and cool,hope this blog inspire all youth generation,long live and happy thoughts for us!

Security Guards Atlantic City

Brad Litt said...

Special Forces Group 2 Mod Apk However, despite all this, I have become a firm believer in the power of “mojo”.

Good F words

Hey! Not all F words are bad. The best words in the world are family, fun, food, and fabulous! I'm challenging myself to expand my own appreciation of the fabulous F words out there. I'm starting a list of words that I'll eventually write about. Let me know if you think of another fun one.



Family ~ Father ~ Fast ~ Fanatic ~ Fanciest ~ Festive ~ Fanciful ~ Freedom ~ Friday ~ Flower ~ Flagrant ~ Fixable ~ Forceful ~ Forbidden ~ Foray ~ Foppish ~ Fledgling ~ Frappacino ... hmmm... maybe ?