Saturday, April 17, 2010

Seriously falling behind!

I'm ridiculously behind with my blogging. I just keep telling myself that I'll get caught up again as soon as I'm finished teaching. Only about three more weeks in the classroom, and then I'll feel like I can breathe again. The end of the semester is always a bit breathless for me.

Anyway, the boys had their big birthday party last weekend and I want to blog about it, but I'm short on time. I'm going to try to post a link to photos that I just uploaded to snapfish. We'll see if it actually works!

I promise to start doing better soon! Click here to see the pics and let me know if it works or not:

http://www5.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=4249784014/a=106540065_106540065/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/

1 comment:

Robin said...

The link totally worked...great birthday pics! We LOVE going to birthday parties at Pump It Up...looked like a fun (sweaty) celebration! I love the picture of the boys in the soccer outfits. TOO cute. And I love your husband's "Pick Jesus" t-shirt. That is awesome. :) Good luck with the rest of your semester!

Hugs,
Robin

Good F words

Hey! Not all F words are bad. The best words in the world are family, fun, food, and fabulous! I'm challenging myself to expand my own appreciation of the fabulous F words out there. I'm starting a list of words that I'll eventually write about. Let me know if you think of another fun one.



Family ~ Father ~ Fast ~ Fanatic ~ Fanciest ~ Festive ~ Fanciful ~ Freedom ~ Friday ~ Flower ~ Flagrant ~ Fixable ~ Forceful ~ Forbidden ~ Foray ~ Foppish ~ Fledgling ~ Frappacino ... hmmm... maybe ?