Friday, April 23, 2010

Navy Band MidSouth

Today I got a chance to see my fabulous husband perform on the Navy Base in Millington. First of all, you should know that I really don't get a chance to see/hear him play as often as you might think. Most of his gigs are out of town or for closed audiences. I only get to hear him a few times a year. Today the band played in Millington, and it was open to anyone who could get onto the base. That meant me! I am always blown away by his talent. Everytime I hear him perform I think, "Wow, he's awesome!" and then I look around to see what everyone else is thinking. This afternoon I heard some whistles of approval and some "D@m*, he's good!" I have to agree with the sentiment. He really, really is good. I'm so proud of him. I wish that I would have thought to bring my camcorder, but alas, it slipped my mind. I do, however, have some pictures of him. He's the adorably hairless wonder.





No comments:

Good F words

Hey! Not all F words are bad. The best words in the world are family, fun, food, and fabulous! I'm challenging myself to expand my own appreciation of the fabulous F words out there. I'm starting a list of words that I'll eventually write about. Let me know if you think of another fun one.



Family ~ Father ~ Fast ~ Fanatic ~ Fanciest ~ Festive ~ Fanciful ~ Freedom ~ Friday ~ Flower ~ Flagrant ~ Fixable ~ Forceful ~ Forbidden ~ Foray ~ Foppish ~ Fledgling ~ Frappacino ... hmmm... maybe ?