Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Frighteningly cute cuties


Halloween! This year we enjoyed our first ever trunk or treat at our church. Zach was a clone trooper from Star Wars; Alec was a red Power Ranger. They loved their costumes and they really had a good time with their buddies at the trunk or treat. The two cuties in the pic with my own kiddos are the children of some Harding friends that we've rediscovered here in Bartlett.












By the end of the night, my littlest one was so tired that he curled up in the back of the car with a sleeping buddy. He slept hard that night!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Halloween is a tiring holiday for our little ones! I was also pooped out after our fun night of trick or treating! Glad you enjoyed a rain free Halloween!!!

Robin said...

Your boys seem to be at the BEST age for Halloween. Fun to dress up, fun to eat candy, fun to go to bed!

Good F words

Hey! Not all F words are bad. The best words in the world are family, fun, food, and fabulous! I'm challenging myself to expand my own appreciation of the fabulous F words out there. I'm starting a list of words that I'll eventually write about. Let me know if you think of another fun one.



Family ~ Father ~ Fast ~ Fanatic ~ Fanciest ~ Festive ~ Fanciful ~ Freedom ~ Friday ~ Flower ~ Flagrant ~ Fixable ~ Forceful ~ Forbidden ~ Foray ~ Foppish ~ Fledgling ~ Frappacino ... hmmm... maybe ?