Thursday, July 9, 2009

Too tired to think of an F word

We're in Livingston, Montana, tonight. We finished our second day of driving and are on our way to Tennessee. Tomorrow we're visiting Yellowstone as we make our way through Wyoming and into South Dakota. I'll try to post pictures in couple of days.

Today was gorgeous. This part of the country is just astonishingly beautiful. Big, wide spaces with blue skies and white clouds. We got rained on briefly a couple of times today and it was the kind of rain that you can smell coming. So fresh and earthy. The mountains, the rivers, the lakes. It is all gorgeous.

The funniest sight we saw today was a little dog riding behind his person on the back of a Harley. The dog was wearing a camouflage "jacket" and a bandana. I didn't get a picture of him but he was super cute.

Until next time!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Hi Andrea, I am sad that I didn't get to say goodbye. Macy had a fever for about a week. It was truly awful...now she is better and you are gone. I pray that your trip, though exhausting, will create special family memories. I am glad that I got to know you for your quick time here. Wish we would have had more time...pray that Tennessee will be wonderful.

Good F words

Hey! Not all F words are bad. The best words in the world are family, fun, food, and fabulous! I'm challenging myself to expand my own appreciation of the fabulous F words out there. I'm starting a list of words that I'll eventually write about. Let me know if you think of another fun one.



Family ~ Father ~ Fast ~ Fanatic ~ Fanciest ~ Festive ~ Fanciful ~ Freedom ~ Friday ~ Flower ~ Flagrant ~ Fixable ~ Forceful ~ Forbidden ~ Foray ~ Foppish ~ Fledgling ~ Frappacino ... hmmm... maybe ?