Saturday, July 18, 2009

Quick Update

We have safely arrived in Tennessee and have spent the last three days trying to find the floor in our new home.  The number of boxes was completely overwhelming at first, but we're starting to make progress.  Uncle Buddy, Mike's brother, arrived on Thursday and has been very helpful.  He and Mike have done some heavy lifting and have almost finished putting together the boys' new playground set in the backyard (thanks to my dear friend Tracy and her family for gifting us with it!).

We are still without internet or television.  I'm using Buddy's computer/wireless card to update today.  We're hoping to have everything up and running by the end of next week.  I'll update again with photos when we're more settled.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Glad you have arrived safely and have some extra hands to help out. Look forward to seeing you next week! Wow..I actually say that and it is true!! Awesome!

Kathryn said...

I have missed your updates! I'm happy that you've safely arrived in Tennessee and look forward to hearing about your cross-country adventure!

Good F words

Hey! Not all F words are bad. The best words in the world are family, fun, food, and fabulous! I'm challenging myself to expand my own appreciation of the fabulous F words out there. I'm starting a list of words that I'll eventually write about. Let me know if you think of another fun one.



Family ~ Father ~ Fast ~ Fanatic ~ Fanciest ~ Festive ~ Fanciful ~ Freedom ~ Friday ~ Flower ~ Flagrant ~ Fixable ~ Forceful ~ Forbidden ~ Foray ~ Foppish ~ Fledgling ~ Frappacino ... hmmm... maybe ?