Wednesday, November 2, 2011

good Fellas

My good fellas.  I took the boys home a couple of weeks ago over their fall break.  My brother was able to join us in Wynnewood for a couple of those days.  Those little boys sure do love their Uncle Bo.  I think he competes pretty closely with Poppa Jim, which is saying quite a lot.

My boys think going to Wynnewood, Oklahoma, population small, is pretty amazing.  I never thought of Wynnewood as any sort of AMAZING place when I was a kid.  It was just home.  It still is home for me.  I guess that it doesn't matter so much that I've lived as much of my life outside of Wynnewood as I have in that town.  Home is home.  It was good to be home with my fellas.  We were only missing Mike.
Alec and Zach, October 2011
My guys with Uncle Bo at a Wynnewood football game.
 
My guys hanging out in the Sheriff's car at the football game when they got a bit too cold. 
It sure is nice to have connections!  The boys got extremely excited when they heard
the dispatcher's voice over the radio.

Fishing with Pop.  It was not a good day for catching, but we enjoyed dropping in our lines.

My good fellas.  Love 'em.

4 comments:

Realizare Magazin Online said...

Very nice photos. Great jobs!

Regards,
Realizare Magazin Online

friv juegos said...

Your son and what it can experience, you feel happy because of that, right? Children and what you can learn.

Outrageous Pottery Outdoor Decor said...

It's good that I've read this post.

william said...

wow very nice photos together with your family. keep posting more
Surprised at Inflow San Jose Shoretel

Good F words

Hey! Not all F words are bad. The best words in the world are family, fun, food, and fabulous! I'm challenging myself to expand my own appreciation of the fabulous F words out there. I'm starting a list of words that I'll eventually write about. Let me know if you think of another fun one.



Family ~ Father ~ Fast ~ Fanatic ~ Fanciest ~ Festive ~ Fanciful ~ Freedom ~ Friday ~ Flower ~ Flagrant ~ Fixable ~ Forceful ~ Forbidden ~ Foray ~ Foppish ~ Fledgling ~ Frappacino ... hmmm... maybe ?