Friday, April 15, 2011

Fun with 10 year old boys: Zach's bday party

Finally, my boy gets to have his long awaited sleepover. We were supposed to have had this last weekend, but circumstances demanded a postponement. Zach and his two best buddies have had a wonderful Harry Potter party. We've had a lot of imaginative play, and they've had a movie marathon. Alec went to bed at 8 p.m., and the big boys have been eating (and eating, and eating, and eating) and giggling and tooting and giggling and talking everything Harry Potter while watching the newest movie together. Tyler and Zach M. are sweet, smart, wonderful boys. I'm so glad Zach has these guys in his life! Above: Zach and his Rosie.
The t-shirts I made for the boys.
Watch out. The wizards are at work.
Alec, the cutest little brother ever.


A happy, happy Zach.


Zach M. casting a spell.


Zach and Tyler.


A proud momma with her sweet, wonderful, amazing 10 year old boy.


Happy birthday, Zach!

No comments:

Good F words

Hey! Not all F words are bad. The best words in the world are family, fun, food, and fabulous! I'm challenging myself to expand my own appreciation of the fabulous F words out there. I'm starting a list of words that I'll eventually write about. Let me know if you think of another fun one.



Family ~ Father ~ Fast ~ Fanatic ~ Fanciest ~ Festive ~ Fanciful ~ Freedom ~ Friday ~ Flower ~ Flagrant ~ Fixable ~ Forceful ~ Forbidden ~ Foray ~ Foppish ~ Fledgling ~ Frappacino ... hmmm... maybe ?