Saturday, March 12, 2011

Fast Forward Spring

We've been "springing forward" all day today (on Saturday instead of Sunday). Last year we began this fast forward of the yearly daylight savings in spring. Sunday mornings were always so hard because of that lack of an hour of sleep, so we started setting our clocks on Friday night instead of on Saturday night. My boys have been an hour early on everything all day. Thankfully it was a gorgeous day and they've spent most of it playing outside. It's 6:01 p.m., but they believe it's 7:01. They are winding down for their baths and bedtime.

It works really well for us. Might help some of you for next year!

1 comment:

Ilena said...

Great idea! I love springing forward but I am dreading trying to get to church on time tomorrow!

Good F words

Hey! Not all F words are bad. The best words in the world are family, fun, food, and fabulous! I'm challenging myself to expand my own appreciation of the fabulous F words out there. I'm starting a list of words that I'll eventually write about. Let me know if you think of another fun one.



Family ~ Father ~ Fast ~ Fanatic ~ Fanciest ~ Festive ~ Fanciful ~ Freedom ~ Friday ~ Flower ~ Flagrant ~ Fixable ~ Forceful ~ Forbidden ~ Foray ~ Foppish ~ Fledgling ~ Frappacino ... hmmm... maybe ?