Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Funny (really funny) 4th grade fiction


The Habitat of the Pink Lion Chicken

by Zachary Bishop

age 9


The pink lion chicken is an animal that lives south of the Jingle Jangle Jungle in the forests of Marble Head. I don't really know why they call it Marble Head because it looks like a knuckle. What's with that? Anyway, as I was saying, the pink lion chicken usually lives underneath an eleven-sided natural acquarium. The pink lion chicken likes to threaten any type of dolphin that enters its lair. His lair has several small refrigerators filled with wampanogs, which are small, pink animal crackers. Now, the pink lion chicken has a little, secret hole that he can go into so that he can enter the aquarium. The aquarium has water during the day, but at night he turns it into Jell-o so he can romp and play on top of it. The pink lion chicken is not really a lion or a chicken. It's actually a bunny rabbit. Next time I'll discuss the habitat of the orange-striped cat monkey.



-----------------------


Zach cracks me up. His assignment tonight was to write a paragraph using spelling words on the topic of a wild animal's habitat. This is what he came up with. He's hilarious!

No comments:

Good F words

Hey! Not all F words are bad. The best words in the world are family, fun, food, and fabulous! I'm challenging myself to expand my own appreciation of the fabulous F words out there. I'm starting a list of words that I'll eventually write about. Let me know if you think of another fun one.



Family ~ Father ~ Fast ~ Fanatic ~ Fanciest ~ Festive ~ Fanciful ~ Freedom ~ Friday ~ Flower ~ Flagrant ~ Fixable ~ Forceful ~ Forbidden ~ Foray ~ Foppish ~ Fledgling ~ Frappacino ... hmmm... maybe ?