Thursday, January 13, 2011

Frosty Frollics

I love this picture of Mike. Can you see the snowball flying at him? That was courtesy of Zach. Zach packed 'em small and tight and let 'em fly.We had a couple of snowdays earlier this week. The boys were thrilled, naturally. I was pretty pleased myself. Mike was even told to stay home from work on Monday so the whole family enjoyed the day together. The snow was the good kind, a bit wet and fluffy, and made for good snowballs. The backyard had a bit of sun, so we actually didn't even get too terribly cold out there.


I'm not one of those women who looks especially lovely in a hat of any kind, but I liked the snow on the tree behind me in this picture.
Below is one of my favorite pictures. Can you see the snowball in between Alec and Mike? Can you see it in mid-air? Plus Alec just looks ornery, and I love that. Alec took up residence in the playhouse. He threw balls down, but did NOT want anyone throwing balls up at him.


This is Kevin.



These are my guys with their new buddy Kevin.

Kevin is ready to defend his snowy fortress. Gotta love boys!

1 comment:

Maria said...

LOVE family snow days. Looks like so much fun. Our snow did not stick on Sunday :( But we have fun watching it come down.

Good F words

Hey! Not all F words are bad. The best words in the world are family, fun, food, and fabulous! I'm challenging myself to expand my own appreciation of the fabulous F words out there. I'm starting a list of words that I'll eventually write about. Let me know if you think of another fun one.



Family ~ Father ~ Fast ~ Fanatic ~ Fanciest ~ Festive ~ Fanciful ~ Freedom ~ Friday ~ Flower ~ Flagrant ~ Fixable ~ Forceful ~ Forbidden ~ Foray ~ Foppish ~ Fledgling ~ Frappacino ... hmmm... maybe ?