Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fourth Grade Celebrity

My boy Zachary has had a big week at school. He's completed his art project at school, which was a self-portrait. I think it is pretty awesome and he's pretty proud of it.
He was also one of a handful of fourth graders chosen to have a speaking part in the fourth grade musical last night. He did great! That boy has no fear when it comes to speaking on stage.


He also completed his Native American Village diarama. He chose to do the Shawnee tribe and I think his diarama turned out great!





He's a superstar! My superstar is going to have surgery on Monday. We'd really appreciate your prayers on his behalf!




No comments:

Good F words

Hey! Not all F words are bad. The best words in the world are family, fun, food, and fabulous! I'm challenging myself to expand my own appreciation of the fabulous F words out there. I'm starting a list of words that I'll eventually write about. Let me know if you think of another fun one.



Family ~ Father ~ Fast ~ Fanatic ~ Fanciest ~ Festive ~ Fanciful ~ Freedom ~ Friday ~ Flower ~ Flagrant ~ Fixable ~ Forceful ~ Forbidden ~ Foray ~ Foppish ~ Fledgling ~ Frappacino ... hmmm... maybe ?