Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Fashion Friendly: Closet Makeover!

My husband, the man I dearly love, had a productive day off yesterday. He did a nice little closet makeover for the boys' room. Here is the before picture:


And now the after photos. He added shelves on the sides (see the third photo where there's a stuffed Yoda sitting on top?) and another hanging bar down below. The shelves now store most of the board games and puzzles. The lower hanging bar now holds Alec's clothes so that he can reach them without any help from me. Soooo awesome!



I love our fashion friendly closet!

3 comments:

The Varner Family said...

I so love the closet! It is so organized and kid friendly. I may be showing Bryson this blog later...maybe he can take a hint from Mike...ha!

Sara said...

That looks awesome! Hope it stays clean for awhile!

Matthew and Lindsay said...

So great! Good job Mike!

Good F words

Hey! Not all F words are bad. The best words in the world are family, fun, food, and fabulous! I'm challenging myself to expand my own appreciation of the fabulous F words out there. I'm starting a list of words that I'll eventually write about. Let me know if you think of another fun one.



Family ~ Father ~ Fast ~ Fanatic ~ Fanciest ~ Festive ~ Fanciful ~ Freedom ~ Friday ~ Flower ~ Flagrant ~ Fixable ~ Forceful ~ Forbidden ~ Foray ~ Foppish ~ Fledgling ~ Frappacino ... hmmm... maybe ?