Friday, October 10, 2008

Fierce, frightening, and fretfully cute!



My boys have finally chosen their Halloween costumes. And for the first time, they've chosen the same thing. NINJAS! Even when Alec is not in costume, he "sneaks" around in a very dramatic fashion and says he's sneaky like a ninja. You'll see from the photos that Zachary has truly gotten into character with his costume. His poses and facial expressions are truly ninja warrior-like.
On a side note that should make you chuckle. Alec has recently become fascinated with the aesthetic designs he can make with his urine. For example, he'll be standing in front of the toilet and he'll say something like, "Look Mommy! I'm magic. I can make flowers in the potty with my pee!" Last night, after this photo session, he was in the act of relieving his bladder when he said to Mike, "Daddy! Look! My pee looks like my Ninja sword!"
Never a dull moment.

3 comments:

Cara said...

What a creative boy you have! So funny!

Robin said...

Too fun that they chose the same thing! Halloween used to be such a lame holiday before kids came along, don't you think?

Have a fun, sneaky night!
Robin

Anonymous said...

I just bought that same costume from Target today for Easton...how funny. Ninjas are going to take over!

Good F words

Hey! Not all F words are bad. The best words in the world are family, fun, food, and fabulous! I'm challenging myself to expand my own appreciation of the fabulous F words out there. I'm starting a list of words that I'll eventually write about. Let me know if you think of another fun one.



Family ~ Father ~ Fast ~ Fanatic ~ Fanciest ~ Festive ~ Fanciful ~ Freedom ~ Friday ~ Flower ~ Flagrant ~ Fixable ~ Forceful ~ Forbidden ~ Foray ~ Foppish ~ Fledgling ~ Frappacino ... hmmm... maybe ?