Friday, July 1, 2011

Florida Room, post 2

After the fourth day of construction, it looks very much like an actual room! The door is on.Windows, ceiling fan, and insulation are all installed. On a side note, I find it very funny that they haven't removed the porch swing or the wind chimes yet. The men often sit on the porch swing for quick breaks, so maybe that's the reason it's still up. But the wind chimes?



Those are my guys checking out those pretty windows.


And here it is from the yard. Speaking of the yard, something MUST be done about it! Grass simply will not grow in the back. I think we have too much shade or something. I need some landscaping advice. Buddy Bishop, brother-in-law and landscape god, please fix my yard!




Until the next installment of the Florida Room, in which we will discuss carpets, airconditioners, and walls.

No comments:

Good F words

Hey! Not all F words are bad. The best words in the world are family, fun, food, and fabulous! I'm challenging myself to expand my own appreciation of the fabulous F words out there. I'm starting a list of words that I'll eventually write about. Let me know if you think of another fun one.



Family ~ Father ~ Fast ~ Fanatic ~ Fanciest ~ Festive ~ Fanciful ~ Freedom ~ Friday ~ Flower ~ Flagrant ~ Fixable ~ Forceful ~ Forbidden ~ Foray ~ Foppish ~ Fledgling ~ Frappacino ... hmmm... maybe ?