Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Flyers

We've had a few flying adventures over the past few weeks.  Mike and his band played at the Memphis Airshow two weekends ago.  The boys and I went out to hear Daddy and to see the sights.  It was hot and bright out there, as you can see by the squinty face that Alec is wearing in this picture.
My awesome guys.

Look how huge that plane is.

Boys inside of that big ol' plane.

Freedom

My amazing rock star of a husband.
 We also created a flyer of our own for Alec's first task as a new Cub Scout.  He has really been excited about joining a scouting group.  I don't know much about Scouts, so I've got a pretty steep learning curve.  Thankfully, Mike has some experience, and Alec is LOVING the whole thing.    On Saturday, Alec participated in the Space Derby.  He and Mike made a wooden plane that was propelled by a rubberband propeller.  Alec choose to make it look like a Green Lantern plane.
Painting the plane.


Alec with his pack.

Alec with his spaceship prize.

Alec with the Green Lantern plane.

The finished product.  Alec painted it himself.  Pretty good!

4 comments:

noname said...

this boy is cute and adorable, i bet he had a great time watching the show
Full Bore Sewer Lining

Unknown said...

Nice article, thanks for the information. You give me some idea's. I will bookmark for next reference.

Surprised at Inflow Comm St Louis Shoretel

Unknown said...

awesome and cool,hope you inspire all youth generation,long live!

Sell My Home Today

william said...

kids looks so enjoy. thanks for sharing this post its very inspiring and interesting keep posting more
Surprised at VICIdial Contact Center Solution

Good F words

Hey! Not all F words are bad. The best words in the world are family, fun, food, and fabulous! I'm challenging myself to expand my own appreciation of the fabulous F words out there. I'm starting a list of words that I'll eventually write about. Let me know if you think of another fun one.



Family ~ Father ~ Fast ~ Fanatic ~ Fanciest ~ Festive ~ Fanciful ~ Freedom ~ Friday ~ Flower ~ Flagrant ~ Fixable ~ Forceful ~ Forbidden ~ Foray ~ Foppish ~ Fledgling ~ Frappacino ... hmmm... maybe ?